History

Larksville was incorporated as a Borough on November 10, 1909 and was formerly a part of Plymouth Township. At one time it was known as Blindtown, due to the lack of street lights.

 

Blindtown Road now State Street, was made in 1775, Larksville has one federal highway US route 11, also several state roads consisting of Washington Ave, Main Street, Luzerne Ave, Wilson Street and Mountain Road.